Having trouble with using the blog? Write about it on this page and we can try and help you. The main problem you may have is difficulty posting a comment. Let me talk you through it.
- Read an entry on the blog that you find interesting, and click on it’s title, or on the link at the bottom that says ‘# Comments’
- Type your first name in the box that says ‘Name (required)’ – don’t put your last name here!
- Type your email address (it will be kept secret from anyone who sees the page).
- Leave the website box blank, it’s not needed.
- In the anti-spam box, type the word, letters, or numbers that are in the picture next to it. This is just to prove you’re a real person, not a computer just pretending!
- Finally, type your comment in the box at the bottom of the page, and press the submit comment button.
Your comment will not show up straight away the first time you post, because the teacher in charge of this blog needs to check that its okay. As soon as that’s done, your comment will be approved and will show up on the blog page!