Quick Write and Writing Goals

The reason I like daily write is because I enjoy how you can choose to write about a picture and it’s amazing how many different stories you can come up with using just one picture. What I also like is that no one else would EVER have the same story as you. What I think could be added is at the end of every quick write, you choose someone to tell there story. I also like how there is a time limit, so it’s challenging you and you’re not taking all day to make a story. What makes it even more challenging for you is that you don’t just write but you also complete task that you’re not the best at. You get goals that you are supposed to do to improve your writing skills. That is why i like daily write

-Ibrahim

These past month we have been doing quick write. In quick write, we have 8 minutes to complete two goals, then we have two minutes to edit. We have pencils on our wall to show how many goals we have completed. The longer the pencil the more goals you have completed. You have to hit your goal ten times to pass the level. My pencil is the longest. I enjoy this activity because we need to think quick about what to write.

-JĂșlia